1. What are you most excited about these days?
The next chapter of my life. Thankful for the 4 decades under my belt thus far.
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas… look forward to spending time with my family and the great food.
3. Favorite season?
Fall and Winter in the Caribbean… true island girl!
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
I would imagine across country, state to state.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
Sleeping or cuddled under the sheets watching a movie.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Successful woman entrepreneur
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
Signed my sales contract to have my new home built… 🙂
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
I don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
Walking… preferably next to ocean
10. Best way to decompress?
Going to one of my favorite look out spots overlooking the water
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
Haven’t visited many places but so far Nevis
12. Last country you visited?
13. Country you wish to visit?
Israel, South Africa and Australia
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Pistachio or Vanilla
15. What makes you smile the most?
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
The Internet… it has made the world more accessible
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
When I love someone unconditionally
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
Jean dresses and high buns… lol
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Coming to America
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I woke up
28. Do you like surprises?
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
30. Do you like cupcakes?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
32. What’s your favorite desert?
Cheesecake and vienna cake
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
Chocolate ice cream
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
35. What’s your favorite food?
Baby Back Ribs, Potato Stuffing and Bake Macaroni
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Pancakes, Sausage & Eggs, Hot Cocoa
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
Baby Back Ribs
38. Favorite color?
Don’t have one, when I was a child it used to be red.
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
Hot Chocolate. I’ve never drank coffee, don’t like the smell.
41. Who is the last person you texted?
My boyfriend and daughter
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown?
Go to the beach
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
Good questions, not sure yet.
44. What do you love in your pizza?
Everything… love supreme pizza
45. Favorite drink?
Strawberry lemonade or local fruit punch
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite brand?
Don’t have one, I just buy what I like.
48. Favorite solo artist?
49. Favorite lyrics?
“I found a love, for me, darling just dive right in follow my lead….” – Ed Sheeran – Perfect
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
“Full of Faith”
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
Small heart behind my ear
53. To be or not to be?
To be… DEFINITELY!
54. Dolphins or koalas?
55. How do you like your coffee?
Read #40 LOL
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
58. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds… preferably a princess cut one on white gold. hint, hint… LOL 😉
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
60. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry first then blow dry
61. Heels or flats?
Flats… no brainer!
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
64. One thing you can’t live without?
Faith in God and my Family
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
Cure for cancer
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
My man of course… Duh, LOL
67. What’s your favorite sport?
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
Thank God for waking my family and I up and then I cover us in the blood of Jesus.
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
My heart necklace
70.What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
Car and House
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Bible (Can’t top that ever!)
73. What is something you always travel with?
Cell Phone and Money